Our Complimentary Pre-arrival Personal ServiceOur Nantucket Pre-arrival Concierge will contact you prior to your arrival to arrange transportation, make restaurant and spa reservations, book scenic tours and island excursions, and assist you in planning the perfect Nantucket vacation. Explore the island's scenic beaches and lighthouses by four-wheel drive. Take a whale watching cruise, or go deep sea fishing-boating. Browse antiques and collectibles in the shops lining the cobblestone streets of Nantucket Town. Our concierge makes sure your stay with Nantucket Island Resorts is truly remarkable.
This complimentary service is available to all guests of Nantucket Island Resorts. If we're unable to reach you by telephone, we'll send an e-mail introducing ourselves and providing an overview of our services. Upon check-in, you'll receive an itinerary listing the reservations we've made on your behalf. Many popular restaurants, sites, and activities book up fast during Nantucket's peak season, making it even more important to speak with a concierge in advance of your stay. To contact our Nantucket Pre-arrival Concierge, please email concierge@NIResorts.com or call 866.838.9252.
Nantucket Island Activities
- Visitors to Nantucket enjoy the following activities:
- Dining at TOPPER'S at The Wauwinet, Brant Point Grill at the White Elephant, or any of Nantucket's other fine restaurants
- Exploring the island's scenic beaches and lighthouses by van, bike, or four-wheel drive
- Browsing or shopping the many art galleries and boutique shops of Nantucket Town
- Relaxing and rejuvenating at the White Elephant Spa or The Wauwinet's Spa by the Sea
- Sailing Nantucket Bay, going on a lobstering cruise, or taking a fishing-boating excursion by charter boat
- Taking a tour of the Whaling Museum, Cisco Brewery, or any of Nantucket's other sites
- Golf outings, tennis lessons, bird watching, nature walks, surfing, and more
Complimentary Pre-arrival Concierge ServicesAt Nantucket Island Resorts, we can accommodate a variety of guest requests including:
- Help planning receptions, parties, private dinners, and other special calendar-of-events
- Tickets to island calendar-of-events like the Nantucket Wine Festival, Nantucket Film Festival, music concerts, and plays.
- Transportation assistance for airlines, ferry service, shuttle service, and bicycle rentals
- In-room amenities such as flowers, Champagne, and grocery provisioning
- Assistance booking kids' camps and planning other fun kids' activities